Hi,

I'm not sure if that's the right place to ask, but ...

I have a bunch flatpak applications. The GTK one are all fine, the
QT(5) cannot open files. I was looking through the internet and notice
this bug report:
https://github.com/flatpak/qt-flatpak-demo/issues/16

In the related issue, someone was having a problem, because of using
i3 (https://github.com/flatpak/xdg-desktop-portal/issues/336)

I use self build enlightenment in Crux, so I wonder if there is
anything I adjust in E to make it work, or maybe I should look in
another direction. Ideally, I would prefer not to pull half of KDE to
build a xdg-desktop-portal-kde.

I have:
E: 0.25.3
EFL: 1.26.2

Cheers,
Wawrzek

--
Dr  Wawrzyniec NiewodniczaƄski    or Wawrzek for short
  PhD in Quantum Chemistry  & MSc in Molecular Engineering