I forced the coordinates of the menu to (100, 100) in _ibar_icon_menu_recalc, replacing the

evas_object_move(ic->menu->comp_object, ox, oy);

by

evas_object_move(ic->menu->comp_object, 100, 100);

It does not change anything - the menu is shown or not shown at the defined place, but when it is not shown near icon - it is not shown here neither. So, it is NOT SHOWH AT ALL despite the _ibar_icon_menu_show function is called correctly, and not moved somewhere (see below).

What is really interesting from the timings I sent you previously - the _ibar_icon_menu_show is called ONCE, at the correct moment. BUT when I move the mouse pointer from IBar to outside, when it leaves the icon - the menu is shown, but _ibar_icon_menu_show is NOT called. The menu is shown EXACTLY at the same moment when the icon goes to the 'unfocused' state. So, if the icon is in 'focused' state - it prevents the menu from being shown. When it goes to 'unfocused' state - the menu is shown without any additional function call. And when the menu is shown before the icon goes to the 'focused' state - it continues to be shown. BTW, sometimes (probably due to a delay of calculating previews) if a menu is not already shown before the icons comes to 'focused' state - the menu is not shown even if the call of _ibar_icon_menu_show is placed before _ibar_icon_signal_emit(...focused...) in _ibar_icon_mouse_in_timer.

Once again, raster, it is something new, this is a regression introduced, probably, in the last EFL. What was changed in the areas that could be related to this problem?

Peter