On Mon, 24 Oct 2022 19:07:14 +0200 Quelrond <quelr...@gmail.com> said:

there is something timer based here... almist like the show timer never gets
call.

can i ask you to change:

        ic->show_timer = ecore_timer_loop_add(0.2, _ibar_icon_mouse_in_timer,
ic);

        ic->show_timer = ecore_timer_add(0.2, _ibar_icon_mouse_in_timer, ic);

? perhaps change the other ecore_timer_loop_add() calls to ecore_timer_add() ?
 i wonder if somehow this has to do with the vsync timestamp being in the past
so far the timer has already expired logically or something?

Carsten Haitzler - ras...@rasterman.com