I seem to recall a similar issue on a system a while ago with QT and GTK apps not scaling the same - KDE uses QT.  Just a guess, but you could try adding the below 5 lines as environment variables - how to do that/location will depend on your setup, I think I edited /etc/environment

export QT_QPA_PLATFORMTHEME=qt5ct
export QT_AUTO_SCREEN_SCALE_FACTOR=0
export QT_SCREEN_SCALE_FACTORS=1
export QT_SCALE_FACTOR=0
export XCURSOR_SIZE=24

At your own risk, but could just remove if it doesn't help...best of luck ;)