On 2/24/23 17:39, Massimo Maiurana wrote:
I have pipewire too in debian and the only issue I noticed is that after e has started the mixer module doesn't detect the audio server, but unloading and realoading the module fixes it. Have you tried this unload/reload to see if the issue disappers?
On my Arch system, e mixer module always detect audio server. I never met your problem. Mentionned below issue happens randomly, even after restarting e About your case, if you need to unload and reload e mixer module to get audio server working, it's not normal, it's an issue

Massimo Maiurana