Hello,

In the Message;

  Subject    : Re: [e-users] enlightenment audio default device issue
  Date & Time: Sat, 25 Feb 2023 08:55:20 +0100

[MM] == Massimo Maiurana <maiur...@gmail.com> has written:

MM>  Masaru Nomiya ha scritto il 25/02/23 alle 01:29:

[...]
MN>> How do you run unload/reload?

MM>  I just go to the modules dialog (Menu/settings/modules), select
MM>  the mixer module, click on unload and then on load (maybe in
MM>  english they are named differently).

MM>  It looks to me like the pipewire server execution needs a bit of
MM>  extra time so after e starts it's not already available;
MM>  reloading it after e is up and running make the module find it,
MM>  and since i don't reboot frequently i can live with it :)

Usually, the usage in Linux is as follows;

  $ systemctl --user daemon-reload
  $ systemctl --user start pipewire pipewire-pulse wireplumber

It is essential to start the pipewire daemon.

Regards.

---
┏━━┓彡 野宮  賢                         mail-to: nomiya @ lake.dti.ne.jp
┃\/彡