Hello,

In the Message;

  Subject    : Re: [e-users] enlightenment audio default device issue
  Date & Time: Fri, 24 Feb 2023 17:39:32 +0100

Massimo Maiurana <maiur...@gmail.com> has written:

> I have pipewire too in debian and the only issue I noticed is that after e has
> started the mixer module doesn't detect the audio server, but unloading and
> realoading the module fixes it. Have you tried this unload/reload to see if
> the
> issue disappers?

How do you run unload/reload?

Regards.

---
┏━━┓彡 野宮  賢                         mail-to: nomiya @ lake.dti.ne.jp
┃\/彡
┗━━┛       "The question of who holds the platform and whether the person
               or organisation holding it is trustworthy has serious and
profound
               implications in these volatile times. Once trust is broken, it is
               extremely difficult to restore. It is necessary to diversify in
               advance."

                                                        -- Financial Times --