Hello,

In the Message;

  Subject    : [e-users] Having issues getting mixxx to work
  Date & Time: Sat, 4 Mar 2023 13:57:09 +0000 (UTC)

[AC] == Anna Cassar via enlightenment-users
<enlightenment-users@lists.sourceforge.net> has written:

AC>  Hi I wanted to get Mixxx the dj program to run under
AC>  enlightenment. I got it working under kde and xterm but when I
AC>  try to run it here i get back boxes (pictures attached) and the
AC>  program itself seems to have many text boxes and other things
AC>  missing. I've made sure enllightenment and efl are up to date and
AC>  had a quick look online to see if anyone else has had this issue
AC>  with other programs but no luck yet. Also not sure if its related
AC>  but sometimes when i right click to copy text or drop down the
AC>  menu i get a black box instead of the text. For this i move the
AC>  mouse away and do it again is usually works but it could be the
AC>  same issue, i'm unsure. Is there something i haven't built? Mixxx
AC>  was first built by emerge but then i tried building from source,
AC>  both have the same issue. I would love to use this under
AC>  enlightenment just not sure where to look next.

Here, file attachments are prohibited and attached images are deleted
from the mail.

However, it would be better to upload the image to Google Drive and
provide a link to it here.

Please indicate which distro and mixxx version you are using.

Here is an image of mixxx 2.3.3 on Tumbleweed;

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ysCbh9MOj7CMz_p7SVRclYOTU5Y7B1-U/view?usp=share_link

Regards.

---
┏━━┓彡 野宮  賢                         mail-to: nomiya @ lake.dti.ne.jp
┃\/彡
┗━━┛       "A bachelor’s degree still holds prestige as a ticket to the
               middle class, but its value has received increasing scrutiny.
               In the last several years, rising tuition and student loan debt
               have led more Americans to reconsider an investment in
               postsecondary education."

                                                        -- Washington Post --