Hi
Thanks for sending me the other recommendations I know there are other great
programs I could use, but I would love to get Mixxx running under enlightenment
(and I'm interested to discover why it's not working). Actually as I'm about to
explain, I can use mixxx under X using Xterm, twm etc.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1qRJc3S8SfRyZRtP0T9Xysrxg5wxD3B6a

As the pictures show both environments running the program. Mixxx is fine in
plain X but under enlightenment some widgets and labels are missing/
incorrectly rendered.
My other qt programs such as kdenlive and vlc work perfectly fine under
enlightenment and my qt packages are all up to date.
I've tried using qt5ct-style as the style and this changes nothing.
Also no idea if is related but when I go to screen setup settings after  7
seconds the dialogue boxes text labels disappear. (I've added this pic also to
google drive.
Thanks Anna

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android