El mié, 05-07-2023 a las 05:54 -0400, Jon Craig escribió:
> Thank you! :)
>
> BTW, I was so happy to learn E is still "a thing!"  I used it ages
> and ages
> ago when it was more "talked about" and known.  Recently switched to
> Linux
> fulltime and decided to see if I could find E and try to get it
> running,
> only to learn it's still in active development and easy to install
> from the
> main repo. :D

Welcome back, Jon. What distro are you using?

I started with E when there was a small group of us in Manjaro -- then
the distro became too "popular" or something and I returned to Mageia,
the second distro I used. I really respect the devs at Mageia, although
I may be the only E user there! I should probably switch to Arch,
especially since Rasterman always does a package for it, but too lazy
at the moment.

Best,
Roy