Hi

My laptop is an AMD hybrid graphic model and by default the depth is 24
bits stored in 4 bytes. In archlinux they explain how to set 10 bpc colors,
30 bits stored in 4 bytes.
I have created the file /etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/20-amdgpu.conf

Section "Screen"
Identifier "asdf"
DefaultDepth 30
EndSection

After reboot I have the good depth 30 but when I open Terminoly I have just
a black window without prompt and it's impossible to write in. There is no
problem with UXterm that shoes a prompt and works normally. I have search
in the git on efl and enlightenment with the word depth. For efl it seems
that the depth and bpp are not hardcoded anymore but in enlightenment I
have found an commit that seems to have the depth defaulted to 24  but I am
not sure

commit/a99bc68baacb55420be0aed11bab6900150b16b6

Best regards

Daniel