On 5/14/04 4:01 PM, "Scott Haneda" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I should also mention, I have tried going into System Pref and telling font
> smoothing to not be on for fonts 9 point and below, this removed the
> anti-aliasing, but it made the characters very chunky.

I don't understand. Do you want anti-aliasing ON or OPFF? If you want it
off, turn it off for 9 pts and below. It was new in Panther to include
anti-aliasing by default 6 pts and up, It used to be higher in Jaguar.

--
Paul Berkowitz
MVP Entourage

PLEASE always state which version of Entourage you are using - **2004**, X
or 2001. It's often impossible to answer your questions otherwise.