on 05/14/2004 04:41 PM, Mark Goodman at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Scott, it's not your vision. I have 20/20 vision and I also had to bump up
> the font size so I could read it. 9 point anti-aliased type is just too
> small to read on a 19" LCD display with a fixed resolution of 1280 x 1024.

Well, good to know it is not my vision going :-)
I just went and tried out a few other email apps to see how they all dealt
with this behavior, the 3 others I tested were able to show my nice plain
monaco 9.

I am just not willing to bump it up to 10 point, since it is still tough to
read and just looks blurry to me, for as much time as I spend in email, 9
point was always just right for me the way it was in the past.