  1) Re: RC Battery chargers instead of regulators?
        by "Philippe Borges" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  2) :Ampabout, WAS Ft. Pierce EV Rally road race (long!)
        by "Bob Rice" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  3) Suitable Range Extending Alternator for Trailer Power Supply
        by "David" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  4) Re: What a Good Crimp Looks Like
        by Jeff Shanab <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  5) Re: RC Battery chargers instead of regulators?
        by "Mike Phillips" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  6) Dismal Rane and charging question
        by Jeff Shanab <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  7) Re: Suitable Range Extending Alternator for Trailer Power Supply
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  8) Re: Dismal Rane and charging question
        by "Mike Phillips" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  9) Re: OT: "70 amp battery isolator"
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 10) Re: Suitable Range Extending Alternator for Trailer Power Supply
 11) Re: tax laws
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 12) Re: tax laws
        by John Norton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 13) Re: OT: "70 amp battery isolator"
        by "Ted C." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 14) Electro-Numerics meters
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 15) Re: OT: "70 amp battery isolator"
        by Danny Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 16) Re: tax laws
        by John Norton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 17) 12v Battery Advise Needed
        by Wayne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 18) Re: 12v battery advise
        by Bill & Nancy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 19) Re: OT: "70 amp battery isolator"
        by "Ted C." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 20) Electric car at local festival
        by Bill & Nancy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 21) Re: Electric car at local festival
        by Marc Geller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 22) Re: Sources of Energy
        by "Joseph H. Strubhar" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--- Begin Message ---
look here and you will understand what i mean:

http://www.geocities.com/sorefeets/balancerland/

look at impressive MTBF of a batmod module (MIL spec. is even better)
add point that you can parallel them you want for more power (14.5A or 29A
or 43.5A or 58A)
then add a powerfull full pack voltage bad boy FAST charger set to 80% SOC
voltage...

Let bad boy take the pack to 80-90% charge, Lee balancer make finish charge
and strong balancing in the same time.
seems to me a very reliable powerfull smart charger and
balancer/computerized monitor system for the money it cost...

:^)

cordialement,
Philippe

Et si le pot d'échappement sortait au centre du volant ?
quel carburant choisiriez-vous ?
 http://vehiculeselectriques.free.fr
Forum de discussion sur les véhicules électriques
http://vehiculeselectriques.free.fr/Forum/index.php