  1) Re: Electric car at local festival
        by "Bob Newman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  2) Re: Electric car at local festival
        by Bill & Nancy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  3) Re: Dismal Rane and charging question
        by "Roland Wiench" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  4) Re: Electric car at local festival
        by Bill & Nancy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  5) Re: 12v battery advise
        by Wayne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  6) Re: Ft. Pierce EV Rally road race (long!)
        by "Charles Whalen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  7) Re: tax laws
        by "David (Battery Boy) Hawkins" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  8) Re: Electric car at local festival
        by "Dave" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  9) Solectria Force on eBay
        by Carlton Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 10) A new charger idea
        by Jeff Shanab <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 11) Ft. Pierce EV Rally part 2
        by "steve clunn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 12) Re: Suitable Range Extending Alternator for Trailer Power Supply
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 13) Re: Electric car at local festival
        by Marc Geller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 14) Re: 12v Battery Advise Needed
        by Ralph Merwin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 15) Re: Electric car at local festival
        by "Death to All Spammers" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 16) Re: 12v Battery Advise Needed
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 17) Low Rolling Resistance Tires Idea, Request for Feedback
        by Todd Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 18) Re: Low Rolling Resistance Tires Idea, Request for Feedback
        by "Ryan Stotts" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 19) Re: Solectria Force on eBay
        by "mike young" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 20) Re: OT: "70 amp battery isolator"
        by Neon John <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 21) Re: tax laws
        by John Norton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 22) Re: tax laws
        by Neon John <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 23) Re: OT: "70 amp battery isolator"
        by Danny Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 24) Re: Solectria Force on eBay
        by Jim Coate <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 25) Wrightspeed article on CNN
Bill,

Please don't feel obligated if you are not comfortable showing it. But, it is unique in both being electric and an old, original VW "bug". Anyone else in the Modesto or Turlock area with an ev that they would like to show it, please feel free to do so. Mike Parker suggested Roger Young's 'Lectric Leopard. Don't know if he is on this list. I will have a vendor booth there with e bikes & a motorscooter but will be busy with other aspects of the festival. It will be a good chance to get some exposure. More info can be found at
http://www.hughsoncarshow.com/   Bob Newman

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill & Nancy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>