  2) Re: EV safety
        by "Dave" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  3) MOSFETs vs. IGBTs
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Brad Baylor)
  4) Steam-powered trailer power supply
        by "David Sharpe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  5) ETTA project
        by "David Sharpe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  6) NiMH working (was Question about NIMH patent(s))
        by Victor Tikhonov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  7) Re: NiMH working (was Question about NIMH patent(s))
        by nikki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  8) Re: MOSFETs vs. IGBTs
        by "John Westlund" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  9) Re: $67K for a RAV4 EV?!
        by Ken Trough <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 10) Re: Regen
        by Victor Tikhonov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 11) Re: NiMH working (was Question about NIMH patent(s))
        by Victor Tikhonov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 12) Re: AC vs. DC {getting long}
        by Victor Tikhonov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 13) Re: NiMH working
        by "John Westlund" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 14) bifilar windings
        by "peekay" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 15) thick "primary" and "thinner wire more numerous"  windings on a rotor ..
step up transformer effect ?
        by "peekay" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 16) Re: Steam-powered trailer power supply .. lighter EV .. heating in winter
.. cooling in summer too .. and no gas stations needed .. wood is a plenty
anywhere !
        by "peekay" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 17) Re: EV safety
 18) Re: NiMH working (was Question about NIMH patent(s))
        by "Philippe Borges" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 19) don't forget the anti-freeze! (a long overdue status update)
        by Bryan Avery <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 20) RE: WarP motor color, was: Welding on WarP 9 Motor Housing
        by Mike & Paula Willmon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 21) Re: Front-Wheel or Rear-Wheel Drive
        by "Philippe Borges" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 22) Re: UK Electric Van on Ebay 4640056459
        by "John Luck Home" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 23) Re: NiMH working
        by Victor Tikhonov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 24) Re: NiMH working
        by Victor Tikhonov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 25) Re: AC vs. DC {getting long}
Hey Bill and all

  It has not vanished and will be a future project but I can not give a time
line on when it will happen.
  Much time, effort, and money went into preparing for the Illinios trip of
which I am still re-couping from 8^ (

  Alas it's always easier said than done and I find that time speeds by faster
than I can keep up with it 8^ )  Just before the trip I was able to finaly
obtain the Kevlar materials and did my first Kevlar banded comm. for John
Bensons ADC 9.  I'll post pics as soon as I heal from Wayland and Tim's abuse!
Having seen 6 exploded 9" comms I felt this was a major "red flag"area needing
prompt attention.

  Like all things in life one must pick his battles and make choices as to
their placement on the list.  May 28th will be my 1 year anny here at the list
and well it's been a wild ride.  I've learned alot and hope I've taught a thing
or two along the way.  I'm hoping that Otmar settles down enough for me to
steal some of his time to talk / maybe work on ways to address the problems
faced by EV'ers, both racer and daily's.  I'll try my best to not "backburner"
this forever but it will I fear take some materials I don't have and a fair
quanity of time to build.  Seeing that someone is interested in it(besides Lee,
Jeff, and I,lol)  it caused me to bump it from number 237 on my list to number
43, lmao! and in fact I need to be proded now and again concerning ideas and
projects, so it was good to see this post.  I guess I wanted to let you know
that there are so many things awaiting to be tried.

  As I look back at this last year I feel I did Okay for a "Feller" from
OREE-Gone and I wanted to say I couldn't have done it with out those I've
connected with.  I look forward to my 2nd year here at the EVDL and the growth
that awaits.
  Cya

  Bill Dennis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  What's the status of the "Crazy Regen Idea" that was discussed last month,
about replacing the DC motor's fan with slip rings? Is Jim Husted working
on that, or has the idea languished?