  1) Re: Bill Moore - EV World - NPR Radio  SEARCH ?????
  2) Re: Regen - as a 'brake'
        by "Michael Perry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  3) Re: 12V Weight
        by "steve ollerton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  4) Re: Source for NiFe batteries (Was: Question about NIMH patent(s))
        by Danny Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  5) Re: Almost Free EV!
        by "John Westlund" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  6) Re: Almost Free EV!Go for it!!!!
        by "Bob Rice" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  7) Re: 5th EVer Chapter Conference Photos
        by James Massey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  8) Re: Electric Conversion / Newer Model Cars - Computerized
        by Bob Bath <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  9) Re: Taperlock dilemma
        by "Mark Ward" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 10) Re: Taperlock dilemma
        by Jeff Shanab <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 11) Re: Taperlock dilemma
        by Dave Cover <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 12) Re: Taperlock dilemma
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 13) RE: Electric Conversion / Newer Model Cars - Computerized
        by "Michaela Merz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 14) Re: NiMH working but Unavailable
        by "Mike Phillips" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 15) TdS Report #44: The Detailed Results
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 16) Re: AC vs. DC - hopefully ending (for now...)
        by "Michaela Merz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 17) Re: thick "primary" and "thinner wire more numerous"  windings on a
 rotor .. step up transformer effect ?
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 18) Re: Almost Free EV!
        by Chet Fields <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 19) Re: Electric Conversion / Newer Model Cars - Computerized
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 20) Re: Electric Conversion / Newer Model Cars - Computerized
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 21) Re: 12V Weight
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 22) re: my own outlet
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 23) Re: AC vs. DC - hopefully ending (for now...)
        by "Death to All Spammers" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 24) Re: Almost Free EV!
        by "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 25) Re: Bill Moore - EV World - NPR Radio  SEARCH ?????
        by "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 26) Re: NiMH working but Unavailable
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 27) Re: NiMH working but Unavailable
        by Christopher Zach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 28) Re: Almost Free EV!
I'm listening right now to the archeive.  Same as your url.  LR.......