  4) Re: Curtis Controller - experiences
        by "Jo Prichard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  5) RE: Electric Aircraft
        by "Martin Winlow" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  6) Re: DOD question - new/old debate
        by Jeff Shanab <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  7) RE: Electric Aircraft
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  8) Re: EV Experience with Battery Desulfation?
        by "Deanne Mott" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  9) Re: HARD TIME ON CURTIS WARRANTY CLAIM?   (WAS Re: Newest Curtis
controllers OK to buy now for 120V EV? Or, go with Zilla controller?)
        by <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 10) Re: [EV] Re:  corvette conversion
        by Eduardo Kaftanski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 11) No "Juiced Up" at PODC
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 12) $5000 dragster challenge at PODC
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 13) Comercial Contactor Controller
        by "childreypa" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 14) Re: EV Experience with Battery Desulfation?
        by Matthew Milliron <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 15) cartoon
        by Matthew Milliron <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 16) Re: Comercial Contactor Controller
        by "George Swartz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 17) Re: No "Juiced Up" at PODC
        by "Jack Knopf" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 18) City El Video on CurrentTV
        by nikki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 19) Re: Electric Aircraft
        by David Dymaxion <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 20) Re: Quick question on running two motors
        by "Timothy Balcer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 21) Re:  corvette conversion
        by Jeff Major <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 22) Nationwide Insurance Co... Help!
        by "BC" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 23) Re: Upstate NY EV =?UTF-8?B?R3JvdXBzPw==?=
        by Tim Humphrey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 24) RE: Comercial Contactor Controller
        by "damon henry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 25) Re: $5000 dragster challenge at PODC
        by "Philippe Borges" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 26) Re: Curtis Controller - experiences
        by "Timothy Balcer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 27) Re: Nationwide Insurance Co... Help!
        by Bill Dube <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 28) Truncated EVDL messages in the Archive
        by robert mat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 29) WHICH MODEL/VERSION? Re: Curtis Controller - experiences
        by robert mat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 30) Any experience(s) with this company can repair Curtis controllers?
        by robert mat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 31) RE: ADC 6.7 redline and how to measure it.
        by "Randy Burleson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 32) Cheap regen/DC-DC eliminator
        by "Marty Hewes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 33) RE: ADC 6.7 redline and how to measure it.
        by "damon henry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 34) Re: Comercial Contactor Controller
        by Jack Murray <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--- Begin Message ---
I've been trying to chair a Central NY chapter of eaaev Contact me @
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  I live near Utica (Rome) just east of Syracuse. For a
listing of chapters go to www.eaaev.org

Don B. Davidson III
From: "Randy Burleson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <ev@listproc.sjsu.edu>
CC: "Randy Burleson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: ADC 6.7 redline and how to measure it.
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 10:37:06 -0700

Per UVE's EV calculator, the 6.7 motor redlines at 8K rpm.

Randii

The average US Credit Score is 675. The cost to see yours: $0 by Experian. http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=660600&bcd=EMAILFOOTERAVERAGE
--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- My thought is to just tap the pack at 24, 48, 96 volts. Yes this will unevenly discharge the pack, so you must have a very good balancing charging system. It also reduces the range since its not taking advantage of all battery power. But it reduces the contactors to just 4, and is very simple.

Has anyone else purchased the new Tyco LEV200 contactors? I've bought 4 of them, and 3 of them were defective!

Jack

damon henry wrote:
[...]

         _________________________________||__________||___
        |          _|_       __|__+   |   ||   |  |   ||   |
        |       D1 /_\  S4a   ___ B1  |   S1   |  |   S2   |
       _|_          |____||____|  -   |        |  |_      _|
    D5 /_\       +__|__  ||   _|_     |___|/___|    \/\/\/ |
        |       B2 ___        /_\ D2     +|\-         | R1 |_
        |        -  |__________|          C1         _|_    _| MOTOR
        |      S3         |                       S5 ___    _| FIELD
D3 /_\  S4b   ___ B3      /_\ D6                           _|_
+__|__  ||   _|_          |                    ARMATURE |     |