  1) Re: Jay Leno no friend of electric cars.
        by "Timothy Balcer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  2) Re: Automatic or Manual?
        by "Roland Wiench" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  3) Re: flywheel balancing, motors an' Stuff
        by "Bob Rice" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  4) Re: flywheel balancing, motors an' Stuff
        by "George Swartz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  5) Re: flywheel balancing, motors an' Stuff
        by "Marty Hewes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  6) RE: Jay Leno no friend of electric cars.
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  7) Chico EAA meeting date changed. Now June 9th
        by "eb1chuck" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  8) RE: Jay Leno no friend of electric cars.
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  9) RE: Jay Leno no friend of electric cars.
        by "Dewey, Jody R ATC COMNAVAIRLANT, N422G5G" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 10) Re: Chico EAA meeting date changed. Now June 9th
        by "Timothy Balcer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 11) Re: Chico EAA meeting date changed. Now June 9th
        by "Timothy Balcer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 12) still FS: new PFC20 buck enhanced, $1650+shipping
        by Derrick J Brashear <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 13) Brake Rear Pressure Porportioning Valve
        by "Mark Hanson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 14) Re: 1-Wire Expertise
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 15) Re: AC Questions
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 16) Re: AC Questions
        by "Timothy Balcer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 17) Re: Jay Leno no friend of electric cars.
        by GWMobile <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 18) RE: Jay Leno no friend of electric cars.
        by "Dewey, Jody R ATC COMNAVAIRLANT, N422G5G" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 19) Re: Electric Power Steering
        by "Adrian DeLeon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 20) Re: Brake Rear Pressure Porportioning Valve
        by David Dymaxion <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 21) Re: DD, Cog Calcs, aero
        by keith vansickle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 22) Re: Electric Power Steering
        by Tehben Dean <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 23) Two motor clarifications
        by dale henderson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 24) Re: Brake Rear Pressure Porportioning Valve
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 25) Re: DD, Cog Calcs, aero
        by john fisher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--- Begin Message ---
The Javlon is supposed to debut next year at 29k, fyi.

http://www.evworld.com/article.cfm?storyid=1228

On 5/7/07, Dewey, Jody R ATC COMNAVAIRLANT, N422G5G <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Its funny - everyone here is saying he is no friend of the electric car
but yet he has 3 and drives them regularly.  His quote was saying that
the Baker is using basically the same technology that the new Evs are
running.  Since Ford moved away from the electric car there hasn't been
much innovation.  Tesla and the Tzero are great examples of what is
possible but they are still far from production line numbers and the
cost is waaay out of most people's hands.  Tesla is making great strides
in cost reduction.  Hopefully they will be able to get their family
sedan down into the $30,000 range like they are suggesting.