  1) Re: Doers vs talkers, was Otmar is getting rich?
        by Dan Frederiksen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  2) Re: Question about DMV
        by "Roland Wiench" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  3) Re: open source motor controller
        by Dan Frederiksen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  4) Re: Is it just monday, or did the list size change?
  5) Re: Grassroots charging infrastructure
        by "Richard Acuti" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  6) OJ2 to try for 130+ DR-B record  Wednesday night
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  7) [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        by Jeff Shanab <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  8) Re: Safety of inverter/controller or whole system?
        by "Michaela Merz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  9) RE: Question about DMV
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 10) Re: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        by "Evan Tuer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 11) Re: Grassroots charging infrastructure
        by "Marty Hewes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 12) Mount Washington Alternative Regatta
        by Tom Gocze <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 13) Re: open source motor controller
        by "Kaido Kert" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 14) RE: Question about DMV
        by "Beth Silverman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 15) RE: Grassroots charging infrastructure
        by "Dewey, Jody R ATC COMNAVAIRLANT, N422G5G" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 16) Solectria Sunrise Boston-to-NYC run in 1997
        by "Beth Silverman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 17) Re: Educating Dan.     Was:Re: Doers vs talkers, was Otmar is getting rich?
 18) RE: Educating Dan.     Was:Re: Doers vs talkers, was Otmar is getting rich?
        by "Dewey, Jody R ATC COMNAVAIRLANT, N422G5G" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 19) Re: Grassroots charging infrastructure
        by "Brandon Kruger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 20) Re: Grassroots charging infrastructure
        by "Zeke Yewdall" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 21) Re: Embarrassing Moments , Was:  EV's are less maintenance?
        by "mike young" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 22) GEO's COIL SPRING
        by mike golub <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 23) RE: Question about DMV
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 24) Re: Doers vs talkers, was Otmar is getting rich?
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 25) Re: Is it just monday, or did the list size change?
        by Dan Frederiksen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 26) Re: OJ2 to try for 130+ DR-B record  Wednesday night
        by John Wayland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 27) Re: Question about DMV
        by Dan Frederiksen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 28) Re: Safety of inverter/controller or whole system?
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 29) Re: Grass Roots charging infrastructure Was: Quick VEVCS poll
Bill Dube wrote:
At 10:37 AM 6/11/2007, you wrote:
did you buy a controller from him?
 Yes, I own a Zilla
By asking me if I own a Zilla he is showing that he really is not willing or able to do the most simple research before he writes a note to the EVDL. If he bothered to read the CafeElectric website or if he made a ten second Google on "Bill Dube" he would have been able to answer this question.
I'm so sorry that I didn't reasearch your highness before humbly adressing you. I didn't ask to know. I asked to point out why he answers your questions. because you paid him. and when you say 'he' about me you address the crowd, a ploy of a weak mind looking for a democratic vote on truth and in this case to rally the liars.You deplore the ganging but lead it on.
Hello Corbett,

Some DMV do not care what prime mover you have in your vehicle.  You can
install a 4, 6, 8 cylinder engine, a jet engine, a fuel cell.  In my state
Montana, you can have it re-title if you want if you have over 50 percent
change on the vehicle.  If its less than 50 percent change, it will be
register by the original frame.  You can have a new car body on a old frame
that is over 30 years old, it can be register for that original year.

I have a EV call Electro I that is close to 50 percent change and it is
still register as a EL Camino.  I have another EV call Transformer I, but it
is register as a Chevelle.

Now I have a CAN AM road race car, that is converted to a sports car, that
uses a Mirage Body on a Porshe front frame and suspension and on a rear
Corvette rear frame and suspension, that has a 327 cu.in. engine mounted to
a Porshe trans axle, but using a Corvette tube axles.  All is mounted on a
custom tube frame which I welded a section of 1966 Corvair rear spring
towers which has the Corvair ID tag on it.  So it is register as a 1966
Corvair, instead of a 2007 sports car that will be finally completed this
year.