Hi Bruno,

There are two different things,

1) a description of a living experience (publicly available to any persons)

and

2) the living experience itself (only available personally, that is, to a
particular person.)

It is easy to get these confused and I no doubt have sometimes confused them
myself.
Computers can deal with descriptions of experience (2), but not an experience
itself (1),
because

a) as Leibniz says, perception of any kind must be a unity of the many in
the one, just as in Plato's All.

b) anything in code or symbolic form is a description, not an experience.

Roger Clough, rclo...@verizon.net
10/8/2012