On 21 Jan 2013, at 20:51, meekerdb wrote:

On 1/21/2013 6:36 AM, Bruno Marchal wrote:

On 20 Jan 2013, at 20:44, meekerdb wrote:

On 1/20/2013 3:41 AM, Bruno Marchal wrote:

I agree. It is always better to stick to the most common sense of the words.

That's funny coming from a guy who used "God" to designate abstract computations.

?
God, matter, consciousness are never computable. Where did I ever used "God" to designate computations. It seems to me that I insist a lot for not making that kind of spurious identification. I have identified, in the comp context, "God" with Arithmetical Truth,

And that's "the most common sense of the word"??!

In the comp context of my work and this list. The common sense since millennia is the reason of our existence.