From: Bruno Marchal
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2013-01-21, 09:36:34
Subject: Re: Escaping from the world of 3p Flatland

On 20 Jan 2013, at 20:44, meekerdb wrote:

On 1/20/2013 3:41 AM, Bruno Marchal wrote:
I agree. It is always better to stick to the most common sense of the words.

That's funny coming from a guy who used "God" to designate abstract
computations.

?
God, matter, consciousness are never computable. Where did I ever used "God" to
designate computations. It seems to me that I insist a lot for not making that
kind of spurious identification.
I have identified, in the comp context, "God" with Arithmetical Truth,
explaining why it makes "God" unnameable by machines.
Computation are Sigma_1
Truth is Sigma_1 union Sigma_2 union Sigma_3 union Sigma_4 union ...

You are a bit quick here, Brent,