On 05 May 2014, at 13:07, Telmo Menezes wrote:

On Mon, May 5, 2014 at 7:56 AM, Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be> wrote:

On 04 May 2014, at 14:43, Telmo Menezes wrote:

The machine:
http://existentialcomics.com/comic/1

Bad news from the doctor:
http://existentialcomics.com/comic/11

Turing test:
http://existentialcomics.com/comic/15

LOL. Not bad. Actually I made myself comic trips to explain UDA in the earlier version. I was used to draw a lot. Comics are pretty to use to describe that type of thought experiment.

Come on Bruno, show us!

My scanner does not work. But I found the diary, so I need just to think taking it next time I go at IRIDIA (and that someone show me how to find and use some scanner which should be there) ...

Meanwhile, to console you, here is my last talk at IRIDIA. It is a playlist of 3 videos not yet publicly available on YouTube (you can't find it by searching on YT, but feel free to share).

The sound in that room was terrible, so please believe I can be less bad---in english, but for the talk itself I missed some occasion to be clearer. I regret also my comment on atheism (which was not useful).

My friends who did the video made a good job to save as much as possible from that bad sound though:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CW2WWQylbwM&list=PLvvqQQ-1XfwzKceR7ciJTtij3nj1PRtiY&feature=mh_lolz

Feel free to comment, here or there.

Have you seen  if that author tackles the duplication theme?

I don't think so, but (s)he makes fun of logicians:
http://existentialcomics.com/comic/10

A bit a classical theme, yet I always laugh at such logician humor :)

Bruno

:)

(Like in UDA or in the movie "prestige"). Let us know if and when (that should exist) you find one. I might scan my own comics and send it here.

Cheers,

Bruno

Cheers,
Telmo.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything List" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to everything-list+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. To post to this group, send email to everything- l...@googlegroups.com.