On 19/06/2017 1:17 pm, 'cdemorse...@yahoo.com' via Everything List wrote:

    <mailto:bhkell...@optusnet.com.au>> wrote:

    > That sounds remarkably like the "many minds" interpretation of
    quantum mechanics. This is disfavoured by most scientists because
    it leaves the physics of the billions of years before the
    emergence of the first "conscious" creature unresolved -- the
    first consciousness would cause an almighty collapse on the many
    minds reading.

    > Bruce

    How do these scientists know for sure that conscious creatures
    didn't evolve elsewhere before the Earth? How can we be sure that
    conscious observers have been around since "the beginning"...

    Kim

    I would further point out: How do we know that the primary mover
    of everything does not itself depend upon the emergence of primal
    consciousness within its own dawning awareness... that is drawing
    infinite histories out of nothing.

We know that anything like the above is a load of baloney! :-)

Bruce