Hi Pierz,

On 21 Jun 2017, at 15:31, Pierz wrote:

Bruno, do you believe there is a different world for every possible basis in which a spin (or other observable) might be measured? That seems pretty strange.

I believe in 0 worlds, but in many relative computational histories, in arithmetic. Linearity at the bottom ensures that the experiences will not depend on the basis chosen for the "universe", but the stories guides the consciousness flux, say, toward stable sharable and hopefully sustainable realilties. Do those dreams cohere enough to define well determined physical world? That is just a complex question which would need some progress in the definition of what could be a physical world.

For QM, I use a multi-multiverse, choosing a base, is choosing a multiverse, (I have called that a partition of the multiverse, also). Wallace things similar, I think, but I would say it literally follow from how Everett explains it it seems to me; notably where he explains the base independence of the many realities. The global system has no "well defined " subsystems, but the sub- systems themsemselve beg to disagree on this, and can locally see themselves as part of some subsystem of a larger system.

Keep in mind I do not assume QM in physics, but digital mechanism in the "mind science".

The wave seems to work, and the question is where do that wave come from? I suspect already the prime numbers, but there is is only one way that I know to get both the quanta and the qualia, which is the "interview of the (Löbian-Gödelian) machine (using Solovay G/G* theorem).

If the prime numbers are "guilty", then I guess RH is undecidable in PA (and thus true, as even RA can refute RH if RH is false!). Maybe the metamathematics could recover the qualia from this, I don't know.

Bruno