On September 27, 2023 Trump said this about alien immigrants:

“*Nobody has any idea where these people are coming from, and we know they
come from prisons. We know they come from mental institutions and insane
asylums. We know they’re terrorists. Nobody has ever seen anything like
we’re witnessing right now. It is a very sad thing for our country. It’s
poisoning the blood of our country. It’s so bad, and people are coming in
with disease. People are coming in with every possible thing that you could
have*.”

Poisoning the blood of our country.
<https://twitter.com/RaheemKassam/status/1707128625223335990>