On Sun, Oct 8, 2023 at 3:05 AM 'spudboy...@aol.com' via Everything List <
everything-list@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> *I think its fair to say that not all immigrants are wonderful folk, *

True, but not all immigrants are secret agents of the Chinese Communist
Party either, some of them are world class experts in AI and Quantum
Computing, but the government in its wisdom has classified them as
undesirables and thus they are not allowed to enter the country. And you
think this policy is what is needed for the US to remain a superpower?

> * > Trump in favor of Covid vaccines*

Trump felt the need to make these noises with his mouth on national
television when he was first running for president in 2016:

*"You take this little beautiful baby and you pump vaccines into him. We
had so many instances, people that work for me, just the other day, 2 years
old, a beautiful child, went to have the vaccine and came back and a week
later got a tremendous fever, got very, very sick, now is autistic."*

I think those few simple words resulted in the deaths of tens of thousands
of hard-core Trump zombies 4 years later. And by "simple" I don't mean
uncomplicated, I mean the other definition of the word.

*> and funded these mightily!*

Pfizer used one billion dollars of its own money to research and develop
the first Covid vaccine and they did not accept one nickel from the
government to do it. The US government only became a customer of the
company *AFTER* the Covid vaccine was proven to be safe and effective; if
the human trials had shown that the vaccine didn't work or was unsafe then
Pfizer would have been $1 billion in the hole, fortunately for the company
and for the world that's not what happened.

> *> Joey has caught wind of this, seemingly and has restarted border walls*

I don't understand why Biden needs to build a border wall, after all Trump
already built a wall just like he promised to do in 2016, and not only that
he made Mexico pay for it ..... didn't he?

315