On Sun, Oct 8, 2023 at 5:47 PM 'spudboy...@aol.com' via Everything List <
everything-list@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> *> Kindly, remember, you were opposed to Pfizer producing as a Treatment
> two-years back, which turned out to be a money maker*

I'm a lifelong capitalist, so from day one I've said a private company
should be able to spend its own money anyway it wishes, and from day one I
have also said that a dollar spent on preventing people from getting COVID
will save more lives than a dollar spent on treating people once they got
sick from the disease.  And nothing has happened since then has made me
change my mind about either of those things.

> *> If you Believe you have solid reasoning, behind your hatred of Don, his
> voters, then Please then, Extend your Hostility, Temporarily, to Comrade
> Xi.*

Xi is the worst thing to happen to China since Mao Zedong. Since we both
agree that Xi is a terrible human being I want to ask you 3 questions based
on that premise:

1) Due to the many regressive changes that Xi has made in China since 2010,
does it seem implausible to you that there are some people living in China
today who are even more unhappy with Xi than you or I are?

2) Does it seem implausible to you that the more talented a scientist in
China is, the more unhappy he is likely to be about the changes that Xi has
made?

3) Do you really believe that preventing world-class experts in AI and
Quantum Computing from entering the country is the way to make sure the USA
remains a super power because most of those great scientists feel that the
Chinese Communist Party is more interesting than science and thus have
secretly change their profession from scientist to spy and saboteur?

*> For illegal immigration?*

Concerning illegal immigration, do you really agree with the far right
Trump supporters who insist that illegal immigration is the greatest
existential threat that humanity faces, greater than Thermonuclear war,
global warming, the looming AI Singularity, a new global pandemic, and a
Chicxulub scale asteroid impact all put together? I don't.

*> I suspect that there have been entry by hostiles reported by CIA,*

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn about paranoid xenophobia, I've got
bigger fish to fry.

onl1