Quoting Jerry Stuckle:

> I appreciate your concern.  However, you do not understand my company,
> my needs or my situation.  Please do not think to advise me as to what I
> should or should not do.

Nobody is doing that, but still everybody is allowed to express his
opinion. If you see this as an insult on your sapience, you probably
should not ask on public lists; there are surely lots of people that'll
tell you only what you like for a few bucks. Unless you ante up some
money for the people on the list, you are not in the position to tell
anybody here to do anything.

> CEO. It is a small company which has only a local clientelle.  We have
> no clients outside the local area, and no distributors outside the
> United States.

With this attitude, this will not change.

> Despite the filters in place, we still get a significant amount of
> spam.  Some people get up to 50 spams per day, even with the filters in
> place.

So your filters are not good. Blocking countries will not solve your
problems.