On Monday 24 February 2003 08:09 pm, Trevor Rhodes wrote:
> Ok, I know this will be something simple, but for the life of me I can't
> figure it out today.  I looked in man -k urpmi but nothing.
>
> I got this error whilst trying to update from the cooker.
>
> You may want to update your urpmi database

This probably belongs on the cooker list as it is not a problem for more
static repositories.

hdlist.cz often does not match the contents of the repository

if hdlist.cz references a package not yet loaded, urpmi fails - see if the
package you are trying to install is really in the mirror

i think the best bet is to resync your mirror

jim tarvid