Thx. I will try that. I am also compiling now the kernel with debug for
devfs, maybe the kmsgdump will provide more info this way when it
crashes. I will let you know what I find out. I think that even if I
don't get that message or so, I will still try to convince the store to
change my card with a A7N8X.:) I will probably try to take advantage
that I am top client in their store (I always buy hardware for me and
the firm there and top one) and that they have no clue whatsoever about
linux except that they also sell it. :)

Best regards,
Adrian