On Sat, 2003-10-04 at 08:59, Lee Wiggers wrote:
> On Sat, 04 Oct 2003 09:32:52 -0600
> "Charlie M." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Seems a lot of stuff disappeared from 9.2 default desktop.  If this
> is another "good for the simple user" kind of thing, should I be
> insulted?
>
> I thought I only felt simple.
>
> Lee

Lee what really happened was that kde has been broken apart (ala debian
SuSE and everyone but RH) So that individual "applications" in KDE can
now be upgraded instead of having to download the entire KDE lump. (56k
users will find this to be a big help.) Some of the things that used to
be in kdebase, (Like Konsole) are no longer default.  This point as to
what is or isn't default is still being debated.  If you are missing
something do

urpmf [application name]

to find it's new package

James