Charlie M. schrieb am Sat, 04 Oct 2003 14:46:41 -0600:

> I hope they don't run. I'll be modifying my presentations and methods
> to try and overcome some of the natural resistance I expect to
> encounter. I recognize that the onus is on me to make things appear as
> easy as they actually are, and I've already gone back to the pattern
> that forces the potential refugee to ask more than once before I'll do
> anything more than provide links to information.

They have asked and my first question was: "Why do you want to know
about Linux?" so that's how I know that their cause is primarily getting
away from Windows.

I'll ask them, what they want to do and then I show them a desktop
and ask them to do what they want. Let's see how far I get.
It will not be a presentation but more of an opportunity for them to do
some normal tasks on a system they never saw before.

wobo