On Saturday 04 October 2003 14:06, zephod wrote:
> > Would you please be so kind to fix your Reply-to setting ? As it is now it
> > sends a reply only to you; not to the list. Thanks!
> >

> If you can point me where I can do this in kmail 1.5.3, I will be glad to do
> so. It seems that there is only a global Reply-to setting per identity, but
> not one for a specific mailing list. Maybe I have overlooked it?

You should only need to set a reply-to at all if the address you want replies
to go to is different than the address you are sending the message from.  For
instance, if I send a message to my project team asking for input, but I want
all the replies to go to my secretary so that she can compile the feedback
into one document.

So, since your from and reply-to are the same, just clear the reply-to.

--
/g

"Outside of a dog, a man's best friend is a book, inside
a dog it's too dark to read" -Groucho Marx