I donīt know what the heck that was???  I must have had a brain
fart and changed the subject line :)

Anyway, scroll down for the info - sorry

[EMAIL PROTECTED] mused:
> Miark mused:
>> I need to stop Linux from using the usbscanner driver (or
>> module, or whatever it is) so that VMWare can take control
>> of my Epson 1260 USB scanner. How do I do that?
>>
>> By the way, I ask because when I try to connect my scanner in
>> VMWare, it
>> says, "The specified device appears to be claimed by another
>> driver
>> (usbscanner) on the host operating system which means that the
>> device
>> may be in use. VMware Workstation cannot safely take control of
>> the
>> device until the host driver is unloaded."
>>
>> tia,
>> Miark

 I donīt know if youīve been here already, but...

 http://www.vmware.com/support/ws4/doc/devices_usb_ws.html

 --
 Michael Holt
 Snohomish, WA                      (o_