Unfortunately, this is all I get from the command-line.  I'll need to do
more debugging at some point:

( scratchpad ) USE: graphviz
( scratchpad ) "graphviz" test
Unit Test: { { t } [ 5 K_n smoke-test ] }
factor(53761,0x7fff7512c960) malloc: *** error for object
0xc000000000000000: pointer being freed was not allocated
Abort trap: 6