Thanks for the suggestion Александр!  Oddly enough when I enter that
string into the Repl on Windows 7 I get 641.  I tried breaking up the
command sequence over two lines (breaking at the ";") and the result
is the same. The version of the Repl is:

Factor 0.98 x86.64 (1788, heads/master-e187d63d3c, Tue Oct 18 02:14:22 2016)
[Microsoft Visual C++ 190023506] on windows

In case anyone else is unfamiliar with Selenium:
http://docs.seleniumhq.org/  Selenium is basically a tool for driving
a browser in an automated fashion.  I use Selenium to enable automated
regression testing of our web apps.

On Mon, Oct 24, 2016 at 11:09 AM, Alexander Ilin <ajs...@yandex.ru> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> 24.10.2016, 16:38, "Onorio Catenacci" <catena...@ieee.org>:
>
> I want to be able to verify that the currently logged-in user has
> admin permissions. Any pointers to blog postings or vocabularies I
> may want to look at?
>

> This will tell you if the current user is a member of the Administrators
> group:
>
> USING: io.launcher io.encodings.utf8 sequences ; "Administrators" "whoami
> /groups" utf8 [ contents ] with-process-reader start
>
> If result is `f`, then the word "Administrators" was not found in the
> output. If result is a number, then it was.
>

> I am also interested in driving automated tests against websites. I
> didn't see anything but has anyone done any work on an FFI with the
> Selenium WebDrivers?
>
> Never heard of it.

Onorio Catenacci

http://onor.io