> > His books always had a deep influence on me,
> > and this is one of the reasons why. The
> > subsequent revelations about who he was etc.,
> > really didn't diminish that effect.

turquoise:
> Me, too. As I say often about Rama, the fact that Carlos
> was a charlatan does NOT negate the value of some of the
> things he taught. :-)

"Every living being is psychic....Did you know that the vast
majority of thoughts you think and emotions you feel aren't
even your own?" Master Fwap asked with a wry smile on his
face."

'Surfing the Himalayas'
Conversations and Travels with Master Fwap
By Frederick Lenz
St. Martin's Griffin (December 15, 1994
p. 55.