> And you have zero logic or rationale or ANY argument whatsoever
> behind anything you say, except to attack me. Pathetic little man
you are.

> OffWorld

  Bronte writes:

  Uh-oh, Off-World, my dear kundulini wise man, the fire got a little too hot
for you, bro. You broke into A FLAME!

  It's not all your fault. Your opponent was putting you down without doing
outright namecalling. But you are the one who crossed clearly over the line.

  Come on, you guys! This is supposed to be FUN! Buddy, please quit saying Off
World doesn't know beans about logic just because he disagrees with you. That
seems unfair. And where I come from, with a minor in philosophy, a tautology
was considered an error if you were using it as reasoning to prove something.
Maybe, as a former logic teacher, you could explain to us how and when
tautology is a good thing.

  You are both brilliant entities, and together we Fairfield Lifers are
exploring life more deeply and figuring out the universe. Please don't put each
other down, because you're both BEAUTIFUL and NEITHER ONE of you deserves it!
It hurts all of us when you hurt each other here. I love you guys.