--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Angela Mailander
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 There is a misunderstanding that I'd like to clear up right from
the start. Hitler was not responsible for fascism.  Hitler was a
tool that was used.  They did a talent search for a dictator, very
openly.  Then, when they found their man, they groomed him and
educated him, gave him new clothes, new pronunciation, new ways to
think, groovy yogic techniques, etc.  They manufactured Hitler in
their ashram, quite literally.

And who is they?

lurk

P.S. I am guessing it is the usual suspects, Rothchilds etc.  Not
that I doubt that, I really don't know.  I've read Icke.  Find some
stuff preposterous, some credible.  Haven't read him in a while.

lurk