--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "hugheshugo"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bronte Baxter
> <brontebaxter8@> wrote:
> >
> > Angela Mailander wrote:

More on nazism and the evolutionary process:

"Question: If I understand you correctly, the Antichrist is a
destructive force embodied by Nero and Hitler. Does that mean Hitler
himself was directly responsible for what happened in Nazi Germany,
or was it just a result of the destructive forces?

A. Hitler was both an agent and responsible. He was obsessed by
various members of what are called the Lords of Materiality, which we
call the 'forces of evil'. This is a group of 12 highly advanced men -
 from our point of view they would be Masters except that they have
no love in their makeup.

They work through those of similar vibration, as do the forces of
light, the Hierarchy of Masters.

Hitler was actually a fairly evolved individual, a second-degree
initiate; that is, he was two-fifths of the way along the path to
becoming a Master. But even when the second initiation is taken, the
person is only potentially divine. The first initiation that involves
the soul is the third. From that point on, the man or woman is truly
divine. This is symbolized in the gospel story by the transfiguration
of Jesus on the mount. It is true that Hitler was only a second-
degree initiate, but so, too, were Mahatma Gandhi, Reich, Freud,
Jung, Einstein, Schweitzer, Plato and many other very evolved
individuals who have contributed massively to our civilization and
culture. Occasionally, however, there is a rotten egg in the basket.
Hitler was one of these, a deeply evil personality. Because he was of
the second degree, he had power and could be powerfully used,
obsessed, by the forces of evil - like vibration attracted like
vibration.

The problem for Germany was that Hitler was a medium (Germany is a
highly mediumistic country). The Masters use a process of
overshadowing which stops just short of obsession, in which the
disciple's free will is never infringed, but the forces of
materiality obsess right to the point where they completely control
the personality. Hitler was controlled in this way. He also patted
children on the head, his friends liked him, no doubt, but when the
obsession took place, when he was talking to the multitudes, he
became a ranting, powerful, obsessed, hollow shell who galvanized
Germany, Japan and Italy to link together across the world as the
Axis powers. Through that triangle the forces of evil manifested.

So Hitler was involved -  as an agent for the forces of evil and also
by his own innate evil: it is evil to want to dominate the world for
1,000 years, which is what he envisaged for the Third Reich. Not to
mention the gas chambers."

http://www.shareintl.org