Hugh wrote:
If you are seriously interested in human origins a much better place
to start research would be the books of Richard Dawkins, try
the "Blind Watchmaker" or "River out of Eden" A good understanding of
evolution is an essential starting place before considering the tripe
tossed out by uneducated new age gurus.

  Bronte writes:
  Hugh, have you ever READ Sitchen? I don't think so, because if you had you
would know what a scholar he is -- to the point of being knitpicky boring as
hell. He is esteemed in his field, archeology -- no New Ager. And he makes a
very strong case, from archeological evidence up the gazoo (it fills 12 or so
books) that mankind's origins are extraterrestrial. I get that you're a
fact-loving guy, and I like that. But I like Angela more. You go further than
others but drop the curtain at looking at certain possibilities (like alien
dna, like the dhali-lama radio connection) because -- ? They challenge your
assumptions? Angela doesn't stop at the assumptions, she keeps going. I have a
feeling nothing would stop her. Angela - don't be Vaj's soulmate - be mine!
__

FareChase.