From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of do.rflex
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2007 10:51 AM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Mahesh and Hitler

Absolutely. My case wasn't as extreme but Transcendental Meditation
got me to stop drug use and to get my act together. My ultra
conservative Irish Catholic father whom I'd considered an asshole,
became one of my best supporters. After I'd practiced TM for about a
year he told me, "That meditation saved your life, boy." And after I
became a TM teacher my father asked me to initiate him. Now THAT'S a
miracle! And if you had known my father, you'd agree.

I had similar experiences with my parents. My dad was an alcoholic and my
mom was in a mental hospital. TM helped them both tremendously. My mom
actually spent 9 months in Switzerland with MMY and came back quite
transformed. I’m grateful to him for allowing her to come. It was a gift to
me, as he knew very well she wouldn’t accomplish much there.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
9:22 AM