<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You have the right to say anything you want.  When you say "I am God"
> I have the right to say "Uh oh".  I have my reasons.

Or not. Most reasons are rationalizations, as brain research suggests.
What you think to be 'my decision' or 'my reason' is very often, if
not always a later rationalization of processes in the brain which are
under the threshold of your awareness. And yet you feel sure (most of
us do) that its us doing it, us thinking and us being independent.

E.g. in my view, which is just a POV, are are an atheist, precisely
because God wants you to be so. In my view we are not independent
units, but are guided by a cosmic force, that you might call 'God' The
sense of the I and doer-ship is one of the greatest miracles. Which
you take for granted obviously.