You are making some unwarranted assumptions about what gets published where.
Note that in your case they are assumptions since you don't read other
languages.  In my case, however, it's not assumptions but real reading
experience and research experience.

The two dudes that started the Thule Society were indeed a couple of shady
characters.  Whose servants they were is unclear. But they did start the
society that created Hitler.  Others came on board of course, and the whole
story would take twenty pages to lay out.  To do so is not part of my point.

Wikipedia is useful, but hardly qualifies as a scholarly tool.  See how far
you'd get in grad school citing Wikipedia.  It may serve as a beginning point
of research but is no substitute for serious research and scholarship.
hugheshugo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                               --- In
FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Angela Mailander
 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 > I'm not exonerating anyone, nor am I blaming anyone.  I assume that
 when you say that you've read everything you could find on WWII, you
 mean what you could find in English.  I read German, French, and
 Russian and can get through Dutch, Italian, Spanish and Danish given
 time and a dictionary.  I went to high school in three different
 countries and learned early that the history that is taught in the
 U.S. is not the same history that is taught in, say, France.   As for
 conspiracy theory bullshit, an objective researcher reads that also
 and with as critical an eye as she reads everything else.  In fact,
 the minute a culture makes something taboo, she definitely takes a
 closer look. As for references, most of what I've got is in German
 and in French.  I'll provide those references if you read those
 languages.

 No need, if something as interesting as this has been written about
 in France and Germany it will have been picked up by English
 historians too.

 In fact wikipedia has a good entry on both of them, they sound like a
 couple of characters to say the least!

 No mention of them "making" Hitler, but plenty on where they got
 their money (they were agents of foreign governments). If you have
 better sources why not bring wikipedia up to date.

 That's all I can find online, apart from loads of Illuminati/zionist
 stuff. Will check my history books to make sure.

 Thanks for writing all this, always nice to know there could be more
 to the world.

 > Now, about the two guys: one of them is Moses Pinkeles (probably a
 Jew), a.k.a. Ignaz Trebitsch-Lincoln,  a.k.a. Thimotheus Lincoln,
 a.k.a. Lama Djordi Den, a.k.a. Abbot Chao Kung.  The agent of the
 pope he hung out with in New York in 1915 (two years after the
 creation of the Federal Reserve (which, by published admission of
 some of its members, was a conspiracy) was Franz von Papen.  He was a
 Papal Chamberlain and best bud of Eugenio Pacelli, Papal Nuncio in
 Germany, the man who later becomes Pius XII.

 > Moses (a.k.a. Ignaz Trebitsch-Lincoln,  a.k.a. Thimotheus Lincoln,
 a.k.a. Lama Djordi Den, a.k.a. Abbot Chao Kung) later works directly
 under Himmler, establishes a Buddhist monastery in Berlin and goes on
 several expeditions to Tibet for Hitler, the first of which is to
 deliver a radio to the Dalai Lama (not the current guy, but his
 predecessor) so that Adolf and the Lama  can chat daily.

 > Moses (a.k.a. Ignaz Trebitsch-Lincoln,  a.k.a. Thimotheus Lincoln,
 a.k.a. Lama Djordi Den, a.k.a. Abbot Chao Kung)  is a useful fellow,
 it appears.  In addition to working behind the scenes to help put
 Hitler in charge of Germany, he also helps the Shah of Iran grab the
 throne (though the evidence is somewhat sketchy in this instance),
 but he engineers several revolutions in China, working for three
 different war lords—no fuzzy evidence this time, but clear as day.
 He always has enough money to do these things, (buying a newspaper
 for Hitler, for example, which became the official Nazi rag) but all
 efforts to trace the source(s) of this money, have remained fruitless.

 > The other, equally mysterious and useful guy with unknown sources
 of money at his back and who blew into Munich with multiple names was
 Rudolf Glauer, a.k.a. Erwin Torre,  a.k.a. the Baron Rudolf, Freiherr
 von Sebottendorf.  Much of Rudy's life lies in darkness, but it seems
 that as a young man, he was initiated into a Masonic Order by a
 Jewish banker by the name of Termudi in Turkey, and, with Termudi's
 guidance, he made it to the level of Rosicrucian Grand Master.  By
 the time he's going on forty and just before coming to Germany, he is
 adopted by another Rosicrucian, the German expatriate, Freiherr von
 Sebottendorf und von der Rose.  If Rudy were to be useful in Germany,
 he definitely needed that  von  in front of his name.

 > It was primarily Rudy and Moses who provided the occult philosophy
 to the Thule Society which became an important aspect of Nazism,
 though one ignored by most historians and by the War Crimes Trials
 after the war.  Rudy and Moses also provided the antisemitism,
 pervasively current in most of Europe and Russia, and which, from the
 beginning was designed to create a single enemy for the masses to
 focus on.  It is important to understand that in the Thule Society,
 the society Rudy started with Moses at his back, especially at its
 upper levels, the rule was what Goering later said quite
 openly, "Who's a Jew and who isn't is my decision."

 > And here's a little icing on the cake of mystery which may or may
 not have anything to do with anything: Rudy and Moses apparently
 faked their own deaths.  Rudy was a seeming suicide, but the body
 that was fished out of the Bosporus River turned out on later and on
 closer examination not to be his. And Moses, as the Abbot Chao Kung,
 allegedly died in a hospital in Shanghai, but when the Americans dug
 up his grave after the war, they found his coffin to be empty. a

 > hugheshugo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 wrote:                               --- In
 FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Angela Mailander
 >  <mailander111@> wrote:
 >  >
 >  > To the question who are they and how do I know it:
 >  > Briefly the way Hitler got made was this:  Two guys show up in
 >  Munich, both with a long string of aliases and both of them from
 >  abroad.  Nobody knows where they got their money, historians have
 >  looked and haven't been able to figure it out.  One of these two
 guys
 >  was hanging out with an agent of the Pope in New York City prior
 >  showing up in Germany.
 >  >
 >  >

 >  I'm afraid you're going to have to do better than this "two guys
 show
 >  up in munich" line.
 >
 >  What were their names, where did they live, any photos? Most
 >  importanntly how come I have read every book about WW2 I could
 find
 >  and have never heard this.
 >
 >  References please! or I will assume it is some "elders of Zion"
 type
 >  of conspiracy theory bullshit trying to exonerate one of the worst
 >  human beings ever.
 >

 >  Send instant messages to your online friends
 http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

          • ... Samadhi Is Much Closer Than You Think -- Really! -- It's A No-Brainer. Who'd've Thunk It?
          • ... feste37
          • ... Bronte Baxter
          • ... jim_flanegin
    • ... Marek Reavis