I'm not exonerating anyone, nor am I blaming anyone.  I assume that when you
say that you've read everything you could find on WWII, you mean what you could
find in English.  I read German, French, and Russian and can get through Dutch,
Italian, Spanish and Danish given time and a dictionary.  I went to high school
in three different countries and learned early that the history that is taught
in the U.S. is not the same history that is taught in, say, France.   As for
conspiracy theory bullshit, an objective researcher reads that also and with as
critical an eye as she reads everything else.  In fact, the minute a culture
makes something taboo, she definitely takes a closer look. As for references,
most of what I've got is in German and in French.  I'll provide those
references if you read those languages.

Now, about the two guys: one of them is Moses Pinkeles (probably a Jew), a.k.a.
Ignaz Trebitsch-Lincoln,  a.k.a. Thimotheus Lincoln, a.k.a. Lama Djordi Den,
a.k.a. Abbot Chao Kung.  The agent of the pope he hung out with in New York in
1915 (two years after the creation of the Federal Reserve (which, by published
admission of some of its members, was a conspiracy) was Franz von Papen.  He
was a Papal Chamberlain and best bud of Eugenio Pacelli, Papal Nuncio in
Germany, the man who later becomes Pius XII.

Moses (a.k.a. Ignaz Trebitsch-Lincoln,  a.k.a. Thimotheus Lincoln, a.k.a. Lama
Djordi Den, a.k.a. Abbot Chao Kung) later works directly under Himmler,
establishes a Buddhist monastery in Berlin and goes on several expeditions to
Tibet for Hitler, the first of which is to deliver a radio to the Dalai Lama
(not the current guy, but his predecessor) so that Adolf and the Lama  can chat
daily.

Moses (a.k.a. Ignaz Trebitsch-Lincoln,  a.k.a. Thimotheus Lincoln, a.k.a. Lama
Djordi Den, a.k.a. Abbot Chao Kung)  is a useful fellow, it appears.  In
addition to working behind the scenes to help put Hitler in charge of Germany,
he also helps the Shah of Iran grab the throne (though the evidence is somewhat
sketchy in this instance), but he engineers several revolutions in China,
working for three different war lords—no fuzzy evidence this time, but clear as
day.  He always has enough money to do these things, (buying a newspaper for
Hitler, for example, which became the official Nazi rag) but all efforts to
trace the source(s) of this money, have remained fruitless.

The other, equally mysterious and useful guy with unknown sources of money at
his back and who blew into Munich with multiple names was Rudolf Glauer, a.k.a.
Erwin Torre,  a.k.a. the Baron Rudolf, Freiherr von Sebottendorf.  Much of
Rudy's life lies in darkness, but it seems that as a young man, he was
initiated into a Masonic Order by a Jewish banker by the name of Termudi in
Turkey, and, with Termudi's guidance, he made it to the level of Rosicrucian
Grand Master.  By the time he's going on forty and just before coming to
Germany, he is adopted by another Rosicrucian, the German expatriate, Freiherr
von Sebottendorf und von der Rose.  If Rudy were to be useful in Germany, he
definitely needed that  von  in front of his name.

It was primarily Rudy and Moses who provided the occult philosophy to the Thule
Society which became an important aspect of Nazism, though one ignored by most
historians and by the War Crimes Trials after the war.  Rudy and Moses also
provided the antisemitism, pervasively current in most of Europe and Russia,
and which, from the beginning was designed to create a single enemy for the
masses to focus on.  It is important to understand that in the Thule Society,
the society Rudy started with Moses at his back, especially at its upper
levels, the rule was what Goering later said quite openly, “Who’s a Jew and who
isn’t is my decision.”

And here's a little icing on the cake of mystery which may or may not have
anything to do with anything: Rudy and Moses apparently faked their own deaths.
 Rudy was a seeming suicide, but the body that was fished out of the Bosporus
River turned out on later and on closer examination not to be his. And Moses,
as the Abbot Chao Kung, allegedly died in a hospital in Shanghai, but when the
Americans dug up his grave after the war, they found his coffin to be empty. a

hugheshugo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                               --- In
FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Angela Mailander
 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 > To the question who are they and how do I know it:
 > Briefly the way Hitler got made was this:  Two guys show up in
 Munich, both with a long string of aliases and both of them from
 abroad.  Nobody knows where they got their money, historians have
 looked and haven't been able to figure it out.  One of these two guys
 was hanging out with an agent of the Pope in New York City prior to
 showing up in Germany.

 I'm afraid you're going to have to do better than this "two guys show
 up in munich" line.

 What were their names, where did they live, any photos? Most
 importanntly how come I have read every book about WW2 I could find
 and have never heard this.

 References please! or I will assume it is some "elders of Zion" type
 of conspiracy theory bullshit trying to exonerate one of the worst
 human beings ever.

          • ... Angela Mailander
          • ... feste37
          • ... Samadhi Is Much Closer Than You Think -- Really! -- It's A No-Brainer. Who'd've Thunk It?
          • ... feste37
          • ... Bronte Baxter
          • ... jim_flanegin
    • ... Marek Reavis