I'm not ascribing evil intent to anyone and shall probably never do so. a

Vaj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Oct 14, 2007, at 5:21 PM, Angela Mailander wrote:

I might not have time to elaborate too much this week since I've got a house
guest from China staying with me.  But I'll do what I can.  Also, it's a big
subject that can't be dealt with in a few emails. It definitely can't be
dismissed with a facile phrase like "the Nazis highjacked the New Age." I've
done long and serious scholarship and research on the topic.  The New Age (for
lack of a better term) aspect of German fascism was swept under the rug
beginning with the Nuremberg war crimes trials, so this Egon guy probably never
heard of it. I would never have heard of it either if I hadn't been meditating
by some real fluke.  Nazi Germany was crawling with all kinds of gurus--not
just Indian, but also Tibetan, Chinese and Japanese.  But as soon as the war
was over in 45, they all vanished over night.  I mean totally vanished in one
swell foop so radical that it must have been orchestrated through a single
source. The guy who taught me when I was six was a left over who was
 hiding out under a shepherd's cloak.

I know you're busy being a host to guests but I have to ask, are you assigning
some malicious intent from these easterners in Germany or a compassionate one?

The Tibetans (in particular) had a long-standing connection with eastern
Europe, esp. the Russian Tsars. In fact after the Tibetan diaspora numerous
texts which were lost could only be rediscovered in Russia, where a large
repository still exists.