--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, kaladevi93 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "lurkernomore20002000"
<steve.sundur@>
> wrote:
<snip>
> > Lurk:
> > I will make you a bet.  How long would Lawson English last on any
> > forum posting 30-40 messages a day?
>
> Or Judith in consort radiating her lesbionic pro-TM vibe
> endlessly.

Oh, good, another homophobe comes out of the
closet. Better to have 'em out where we can
see 'em so we know exactly how seriously to
take what they say about spirituality.

 It's like one of those movies where you just
> can't kill the robot.
>
> It is these two who wholeheartedly hijacked this very group for
> months (years?). One is still just chomping at the bit waiting
> till she can vent her vitriolic Jihad here come Saturday. (or
> at least vent her swollen spleen on Barry).

Ya know, if you're going to vent a vitriolic
jihad against another poster, it's usually
best if you actually read their posts before
doing so. Otherwise you really make yourself
look kinda silly. I mean, it wouldn't be the
first time in your case, but it's never too
late to mend your ways, eh?

 If both of these
> trolls had been ousted long, long ago by a savvy moderator,
> none of us would be STILL left suffering in their wake.

Poor baby, are you suffering?

Say, I know--how about a nice splenectomy?

(P.S. to Lurk: Lawson never made as many as
30-40 posts per day. He would *occasionally*
make as many as 20. Nor did any argument
between Barry and myself last for anything
even remotely like 50 posts.)