[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> In a message dated 10/26/07 11:35:23 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> Nah,  he's sleeping. Vampires usually sleep during the day. But there
> is one  place that Bush is more terrified to travel to than Iraq and
> that's  California. :)
>

> Vampires hang upside down when they sleep. Sorry, but Bush was in Ca.
> yesterday. Didn't you see the great photo ops?

Geez Dixie, it was a joke.  Of course I know Smirking Chimp was in CA
yesterday but they probably had to drag him kicking and screaming.
  • ... Bhairitu
    • ... do.rflex
    • ... MDixon6569
    • ... MDixon6569
      • ... Bhairitu
        • ... Robert Gimbel
          • ... Samadhi Is Much Closer Than You Think -- Really! -- It's A No-Brainer. Who'd've Thunk It?
            • ... bob_brigante
            • ... bob_brigante
            • ... Duveyoung
              • ... Angela Mailander